After “Spiderman Homecoming”, Literally the only thing in the minds of all the spidey fans is ” When is the next sequel coming?” And now’s when your long-awaited wish comes true. The anticipated marvel venture is going to be out on July 5th 2019. Let’s have a look at the Box Office Collection Prediction Of the film.
Synopsis: Peter Parker and his friends are all set to go to England for a summer school trip. As Peter looks forward to having a gala time with his friends and his long admired crush, the universe has a different plan for him. Peter’s petite summer vaca is hijacked by Nick Fury as he recruits Spidey to team up with Mysterio to battle with the Elementals.
CAST AND CREW:
Director: Jon Watts
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man: A teenager and Avenger who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically-modified spider.
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury: The former director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Zendaya as Michelle “MJ” Jones: One of Parker’s classmates.
- Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill: A former high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who works closely with Nick Fury.
- Jon Favreau as Harold “Happy” Hogan: The head of security for Stark Industries and Tony Stark’s driver and bodyguard who looks after Parker.
- J. B. Smoove
- Jacob Batalon as Ned: Parker’s best friend.
- Martin Starr as Mr. Harrington: Parker’s academic decathlon teacher.
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker: Peter’s aunt.
- Jake Gyllenhaal as Quentin Beck / Mysterio: An expert on the Elementals who is recruited by Nick Fury to help Spider-Man stop them
Genre: Fiction, Superhero film
Releasing Date: 5th June 2019
Movie Budget: 90 Million $
BOX OFFICE COLLECTION PREDICTION OF SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
Total Box Office Collection Prediction of Spider-man: Far from home Worldwide: 300-400 Million $
Predict on box office prediction and win amazing prizes!!