The IPL tournament which can also be called a Vacation plan for many of us will see a clash between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders. This match will be played on 5th of april .
Nobody can guess who will win the battle between the Reds and the Goldens? It is going to be a massive game between Shahrukh Khan’s Knight Riders against the Virat’s Bold Army.
RCB face their previous match against the RR (Rajasthan Royals) on 2nd April 2019, Tuesday. Where RR won the match by 7 wickets with 1 ball left. A close match which could have been won by RCB.
While KKR match was against the DC (Delhi capitals) on 30 March 2019 on Saturday & The result was DC won the Super over match by 3 runs. It was the first super over of the season and a terrific spell by Rabada.
Today’s Match prediction for RCB vs KKR :
Toss Predictions :
The Pitch report for M Chinnaswamy is moreover batting friendly than a bowling pitch so whoever wins the toss would want to bat first to put a 200+ score to defend easily in the 2nd innings. The toss will have a massive effect on the result of the match and could change the match prediction in either direction.
If RCB bats first (predicted score: 180-200):
Looking at the batting line-up of Bangalore right from the start they will aim to go after the opposition bowlers as they have big hitters till No.7 and the key innings will be played in the middle-order by De Villiers and Marcus Stoinis. But after 4 consecutive losses this season and with the poor performances of the big hitters like Shimron Heytmyer the team is still is searching to get a momentum in the game. Our Ipl match predictions suggest that someone like Marcus Stoinis who can come to bat at 6 can play a big inning which can add handful runs to the team. Death overs will be crucial and could change the course and match prediction for RCB vs KKR.
If KKR bats first (160-185)
The Knight Riders hold a very powerful line-up, few big big hitters they have in their teams like Andre Russell, Robin Uthappa and the Key is Sunil Narine whose opening runs creates a base for the proper batsmen to take over the innings easily ahead. Andre Russell will be playing a key role to achieve this target. He has contributed with the bat as well with the bowl in all the previous matches he played last.
The team has plenty of overseas player choices to make, like the all-rounder choice between Marcus Stoinis, De Grandhomme, and Mooen Ali, they can play anyone out of them. but as per the last match Stoinis will be the first choice to play in today’s match. Mooen will be that spin option for Vira Kohli. There will also be an option among Tim Southee and Nathan Coulter-Nile. RCB muc need a fast bowler to increase the bowling department of the team. Parthiv Patel will be the first choice wicketkeeper and is expected to open with skipper Virat Kohli.
RCB Points Table as of now:
Credits- Google News
RCB predicted playing XI:-
Parthiv Patel, Kohli, De Villiers, Mooen Ali, Shivam Dube, Stoinis, Akashdeep, Southee, Siraj, Umesh, Chahal.
Top 3 Players to watch out for in RCB:
- Marcus Stoinis: He will be the key player in the side as he will contribute with the bat as well as with the bowl. has been an amazing All-Rounder for KXIP in the past IPL season. In the last match versus RR he got RCB to a decent total.
- Yuzvendra Chahal: The current purple cap holder is the only player in the side to standout in the whole team. He has the record of the most wickets to be taken by any bowler in Chinnaswamy Stadium. It will be very interesting for us to see on how he deals with Andre Russells big hitting.
- Virat Kohli: RCB wont be able to make a big total without Virat Kohli’s contribution in the innings. It would be really great for the Indian Fan’s to see Virat Kohli hit some boundaries as the world cup will be the next big thing.
Kolkatta knight Rider(KKR):-
They will be playing 6 batsmen excluding Narine and 4 other bowlers where Harry Gurney or Lockie Ferguson will be their strike bowler choice supported by either Shivam Mavi or Kamlesh Nagarkoti. Kuldeep Yadav and Piyush Chawla will be playing their part in the middle overs to get key wickets as they used to get. We Predict Utthapa to open with Narine if Chris Lynn does not play. Carlos Braithwaite and Andre Russell will also add their presence to the bowling strength.
KKR Points Table as of now:
Credits- Google News
KKR predicted playing XI:-
Narine, Utthapa, Rana, Gill, Dinesh Karthik, Russell, Braithwaite, Chawla, Nagarkoti, Gurney, Kuldeep.
Top 3 Players to watch out for in KKR:
- Andre Russell: His form in this game has been really great for the KKR side. He can change big games with his bat and bowling too. He is already named as one of the most valuable player this season.
- Sunil Narine: Not knowing if he will be playing today’s match or no, but hhe is one of the key payers for kkr. His opening can build a good start for the team. and his spin can also get the big wickets for the team.
- Kuldeep Yadav: he will be the main spinner for the kkr line up to take out the left handed batsman out from the RCB side. He is easy to pick by the right handers, But his googly could do the trick. It will be very interesting to see on how he faces Virat Kohli.
Key Player Battles for RCB vs KKR:-
De Villiers vs Russell:
It will be a destructive battle between the former South African skipper and Jamaican skipper, both are a threat to the bowlers and have shown many big knocks previously in the IPL tournaments for their franchises respectively. In fact, both these players started their IPL career for Delhi Daredevils now known as Delhi Capitals. Both are strengths of their respective sides.
Chahal vs Kuldeep:
When these two are wearing blue jerseys they are called as “Kulcha” but when it comes to IPL they will aim to dismantle each other’s teams batsmen with their turning capacity. Our match predictions say Kuldeep will taste more success compared to his twin brother st Chinnaswamy’s pitch.
Head to Head:-
Our Today’s IPL Match Prediction for RCB vs KKR:
The Match Prediction will be with KKR looking at their strengths with bat and bowl, as on paper RCB lacks somewhere to match the Gold Army’s competition. Sunil Narine has been in extreme touch with the bat when it comes to playing against Bangalore. RCB will surely get a plan to take Narine as early as they can. Andre Russell will be the main man to finish the innings and will make the full use of the high scoring pitch of Chinnaswamy. . Our Match Predictions say KKR win today’s battle.
So this was our Match Predictions, what is your match prediction for Rcb vs Kkr?
Predict on Predcred App and win exciting prizes.