The IPL tournament which can also be called a Vacation plan for everyone will be played between the Kings XI Punjab and the Rajasthan Royals at the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium.
Previous Performance of KXIP vs RR:
Rajasthan Royals played his previous match against the RCB where RR won the match by 7 wickets with 1 balls left, While KXIP played his previous match against the RCB where RCB won by 8 wickets with 8 balls left.
Today’s match prediction for KXIP vs RR is as followed:-
Toss Predictions for KXIP vs RR:
The Pitch report for the Punjab cricket association stadium where earlier the wicket used to offer good carry and bounce to the pacers, nowadays it has slowed down and it has become more batsmen favourable pitch, where even 180 plus runs are being chased, so one winning the toss would like to field so that they can chase a specific target.
If Kxip bats first (predicted score 160-180)
The Kings would want to execute big shots with the big players in their basket, Gayle in the front is a bonus for them and having Mayank Agarwal, Miller and Sarfaraz behind him would be another beneficial factor to score the big amount of runs, Rahul’s form will majorly dependent on how they come up. Also, the skipper Ashwin can bat and make 20-30 runs in the end. Miller or Pooran will be options for the oversea big hitters in the middle order. There will also be an option between Andrew Tye & Mujeeb.
KXIP Points tables as of now:
If RR bats first (predicted score 150-180)
Jos Buttler and Sanju Samson will be the players responsible to get big scores if the middle-order supports they can go beyond predicted score but considering the form of Stokes and Tripathi the prediction of the score will be as above for now. Also, Krishnappa Gowtham’s key innings, in the end, will decide the fate for RR. Steve Smith will be a great balance in the team to play the spin bowling.
Team News for KXIP & RR:
Kings XI Punjab-
The opening pair of Punjab comprising of Gayle and Rahul was outstanding last season and will be a challenge for any bowling side in this league. This year they will also have Sam Curran and Pooran in their line-up who has play big Knocksat No 3, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz will be there in the middle-order to keep the runs flowing on. There will be a choice made between David Miller and Nicholas Pooran. Bowling will see Mujeeb and Tye as their key bowlers. Ashwin may continue to lead the side.
KXIP predicted playing XI:-
Gayle, Rahul, Pooran, Sarfaraz, Agarwal, Mandeep, Curran, Ashwin, Tye, Rajpoot, Shami.
Top 3 Predicted Players:
- KL Rahul: He has scored three consecutive 50s and in is in a good form. His opening strikes in the early stages of the innings can get KXIP to a good start.
- Chris Gayle: The Universal boss is the key of the KXIP batting line up. He has the highest number of sixes in the whole IPL records. His opening partnership with Rahul is the key in chasing or creating a big total.
- M. Ashwin: It is not sure if he will be in the side in today’s game or no, but he will be the best leggy to be chosen in the side. Buttler struggles with spin bowling, especially the leg spin.
There won’t be many changes to the side from last year’s squad, a major change would be regular captain. Jos Butler can open either with Rahane or Tripathi and one of them will be pushed to No 4 position, Samson, Stokes and Gowtham will be taking care of middle order run supplying. Archer can be allowed to share the new ball with Jaydev Unadkat. Shreyas Gopal or Ish Sodhi can be used as the second spinner in the team. Shreyas Gopal will be more likely to be in the side for the spin option.
Rajasthan Royals Poinst table as of now:
RR predicted playing XI:-
Rahane, Steve Smith, Tripathi, Buttler, Samson, Stokes, Gowtham, Archer, Unadkat, Gopal, Kulkarni.
Top 3 Predicted Players in RR:
- Buttler: Man of the match in the last match which got RR for their second victory this season. His early smashing of the bowl will be a big threat for Punjab.
- Jofra: Another consistant player for the side that can win games by slowing the run rate or taking down wickets. He has the best economy this season and can be the key player
- Shreyas Gopal: He will be the key spinner to take those wickets in the middle of the innings. His leg spinning has taken out big names like Kohli and Ab. It will be very interesting to see versus Gayle.
Key Player Battles for KXIP & RR:-
Mayank vs Rahane:
Both of them know how to stay steel and strike at the correct moment, Mayank has a better strike rate of 128.77 than Rahane’s 120.33. Ajinkya Rahane builds his innings slowly but, once he is settled he keeps on going Nair is another sensational batsman who relies a lot on a lot of touch play than sheer power. Both are important for their team and we predict Mayank to score more runs than Rahane.
Head to Head for KXIP & RR:-
Our Today’s IPL Match Prediction for KXIP vs RR:-
The match predictions go with the home side as they can create a compatible total against the Rajasthan bowlers. Punjab also has the services of Tye and Shami who can go through the RR batting and set a win for their team.
So this was our Match Predictions, what is your match prediction for KXIP vs RR?
Predict on IPL matches and win exciting prizes.